AIM
Nt1hn3

crabs crabs

pretty cool

im luving the art style, its really cool.. it makes me wna put crabs in my mouf and run around and stuf.

Lazy town NN style Lazy town NN style

lazy town.. so vulnariable

OMG. unfortunatly i have seen lazy town. i watched it, and laughed the whole time (@ the actual show).
any way, lazy town is perfect for making a comical sketch about (surprised i didnt think about that!) so i congratulate you for the concept, its perfect. the plot on the other hand.......well lets just say my 9yr old brother couldve thought funnier. and the vid was kinda short, had it been longer i wouldve laughd more. n e way. contact me for ideas on your nxt production of lazy town NN style, im full of funny thoughts

NaL3s

littleFoot littleFoot

ugh

any dumass that gives this less than a 5 should be taken out back, beaten with a bamboo stick, eyes removed, and buried alive next to a cow manuer field. ):0

Rayun - A8 Rayun - A8

technically speaking

dubstep is at a bpm of between 130 and 160 ish, but the snare is on the 3rd beat making it sound at half speed

but "dubstep" is a very "open to interpretation" genre

good song tho

MiLink responds:

No, I'm glad you made that clarification for me. Thanks, and thanks :)

Spk*) - Pnut Butta Gabba Time Spk*) - Pnut Butta Gabba Time

5'd for the spik

remember me? i dont really submit any of my work to NG any more cause its all WAYY too big.. n e ways watsup?

TAA--Resurrection TAA--Resurrection

ehh ng

i hate how ppl on newgrounds think that electronic music is supposed to be fast with a lot of premade synths.. so when they click on a song liek this they downvote it right away b/c they beleive it doesnt get to the point..

anyways.. enjoyed the song.. very soothing.. would have been cool if you snuck a house beat in there at the end! xD

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Funny, since ambient music is supposed to be slow and moody.

I use a lot of premade synths, though, I won't lie.